Sunday, April 11, 2010

Top 10 Bathing Suits for Summer 2010

1. Calvin Klein Halter Swimsuit

I love this black halter swimsuit! I think that halters do such a great job of lifting and supporting, and they give such a flattering line to my neck and shoulders. This bathing suit, with the super cute bead detail, would look great on the beach this summer.


2. JETS by Jessica Allen Lustre Hater Swimsuit …

Did I mention that I love halters? My wedding dress was a halter top, my favorite swimsuit last year was a halter… I just think they look great on all body types. I think this cool green color would look amazing by the pool, and the neckline and back detailing on this suit is really neat.


3. Melissa Odabash Monaco Cutout Swimsuit …

I think this suit is so cute because it combines the best of a one-piece and two-piece… from the back, it looks like a two-piece bikini, but the front has that added little panel for sexy coverage. I also love the silver color, the embellishments on the chest, and that neat little connector between the top.................?